Code Of Conduct – 2020
as on- 10/03/2020 : 01:22 A.M.
01. To be an Executive Committee Member the member should have at least 2 years old membership, unless that person will not be qualified to be in the Executive Committee.
02. This Committee will be active and working for next Three years .
03. The Executive Committee must contain at least 11 persons(Members).
04. All and Ultimate Decision making person of this committee will be it’s President only.
05. In absence of President, Vice President will do all necessary official works.
06. In absence of President and Vice President , Working President will do all necessary official works.
07. In absence of President and Vice President and Working President, General Secretary will handle all necessary official works.
08. Joint Secretary will help General Secretary in works but they will have no Signing Authority what so ever.
09. Joint Secretary will handle or take care of all general and official works, in absence of General Secretary.
10. In absence of General Secretary , Organizing Secretary will act as Signing Authority.
11. In case of organisational hierarchy or authority, Treasurer post will be granted important next to Working President.
12. Treasurer will have to consult with the President before making any Monetary decision or transaction for the Trust.
13. Trust’s Bank Account can only be handled by President, Working President and Treasurer.
14. It is mandatory to issue notice Seven days before organizing Annual General Meeting.
15. It is necessary collecting signatures of every member, receiving the A.G.M. notice.
16. The Correspondence Address can be changed by the decision of the Executive Committee Members majority, But the Registered Office Address can not be changeable without the decision of Founder Members .
17. This Code of Conduct can be changed or altered by all Trust Member’s decision,only after death of Founder or Founder Members .
18. This Code of Conduct is up gradable and new clause or rules can be added afterwards in future as needed.
19. The Eleven Member’s Executive Committee can be extend to Fifteen Members Committee but after Seven years completion.
20. Executive Committee Break up :
i) President : 01 Person.
ii) Vice President : 02 Persons.
iii) Working President : 01 Person.
iv) Treasurer : 01 Person.
v) General Secretary : 01 Person.
vi) Joint Secretary : 02 Persons.
vii) Organizing Secretary : 03 Persons.
21. In case of Emergency situations urgent Meeting can be called on a short notice of 24 Hours.
22. Trust’s yearly accounts and all reports must be completed with in the March of that financial year and will have to submit the Audited Report in presence of all members within next one month. After that budget and planning for next financial year will also have to be submitted.
23. If any new Project starts on the middle of any financial year, new budget for the project can also be included in that financial year with the permition of members by calling Emergency Meeting.
24. Any person aged 65 years or more can not be a part of Executive Committee. Only the Honorary designations like Chairman, Patron, Patron in Chief etc. are Life Time posts, persons with this kind of honorary designation can hold these title until their death.
25. The Executive Committee can be formed by Election or, Selection Procedure.
26. The Minutes Book copy of Annual General Meeting will have to be distributed among all the members.
27. Any person alleged with any kind of legal offence or anti social activity can not be able to be in Trust Committee.If any Committee Member got alleged with any legal offence or anti social activity then he or she will have to resign from the committee and the person’s membership can also be terminated promptly.